UK woman is first on dialysis to give birth to twins!
Daily dialysis helped during pregnancy helped Sarah Pearce deliver a son AND a daughter. The babies were delivered 12 weeks early because one was not getting enough blood flow, and they are stable in the neonatal intensive care unit.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/07/2014
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019