UK woman is first on dialysis to give birth to twins!
Daily dialysis helped during pregnancy helped Sarah Pearce deliver a son AND a daughter. The babies were delivered 12 weeks early because one was not getting enough blood flow, and they are stable in the neonatal intensive care unit.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/07/2014
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017