Here’s a home treatment option you don’t hear much about!
Peggy Moody, age 77, and her husband, Kenn, are the first couple from the Niagara Health System to use home HD—and they are doing 5-hour treatments three days a week, with a conventional machine. Even though Kenn is squeamish, he is cannulating Peggy, and they are making their lives work.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/05/2014
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017