Hemotech’s venous needle won’t fall out!
Venous needle dislodgment can be fatal. And, since the pressure of blood returning to the body is negative, the machine may not alarm. Hemotech, a start-up in Sonoma County, CA, is working on a prototype of a new needle that will detect blood leaks—and stop the flow of blood.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/07/2014
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017