A UK hospital is testing a video link to support home dialysis patients
What happens if you have a question DURING a home treatment? If you dialyze through the Lancashire Teaching Hospital in the UK, you can push a button and videoconference with your nurse, who can see you and walk you through any problems. This looks like a great way to help new folks at home.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/07/2014
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019