A UK hospital is testing a video link to support home dialysis patients
What happens if you have a question DURING a home treatment? If you dialyze through the Lancashire Teaching Hospital in the UK, you can push a button and videoconference with your nurse, who can see you and walk you through any problems. This looks like a great way to help new folks at home.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/07/2014
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017