Baxter shows new PD and home HD machines at the ADC
At the Annual Dialysis Conference in New Orleans, Baxter showed its new Amia PD cycler, which is 10 lbs. lighter and has a touch pad, and its Vivia home HD machine, available in Europe but not yet in the US.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/10/2015
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019