New system will form fistulas with no surgery
TVA Medical, from Austin, TX, has a new system that creates dialysis fistulas by inserting one catheter into an artery and one into a vein, linking them with magnets, then using a burst of radiofrequency energy to create a fistula. The pipeline product, called everlinQ, is being studied in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and early results look very promising.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/10/2015
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017