New system will form fistulas with no surgery
TVA Medical, from Austin, TX, has a new system that creates dialysis fistulas by inserting one catheter into an artery and one into a vein, linking them with magnets, then using a burst of radiofrequency energy to create a fistula. The pipeline product, called everlinQ, is being studied in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and early results look very promising.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/10/2015
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019