Portable dialysis “jacket bag” for low-cost treatments
Dr. Puneet Gupta, from Raipur, India, has been working on a portable, lower cost approach to hemodialysis since 2012. The new device will use 1 liter of water, and a battery that weighs less than 1 kilo.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/10/2015
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017