Portable dialysis “jacket bag” for low-cost treatments
Dr. Puneet Gupta, from Raipur, India, has been working on a portable, lower cost approach to hemodialysis since 2012. The new device will use 1 liter of water, and a battery that weighs less than 1 kilo.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/10/2015
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019