New dialyzor manufacturing approach cuts cost by 70%
Costly spinnerets to make hollow fibers for dialyzers in the correct sizes are not available in India, which must import dialyzers from other countries. A new approach using disposable syringe assemblies cuts costs and won a runner up prize in the fifth National Award for Technology. In vitro tests have been done, and the next steps are animal and then human testing.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/10/2015
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019