New dialyzor manufacturing approach cuts cost by 70%
Costly spinnerets to make hollow fibers for dialyzers in the correct sizes are not available in India, which must import dialyzers from other countries. A new approach using disposable syringe assemblies cuts costs and won a runner up prize in the fifth National Award for Technology. In vitro tests have been done, and the next steps are animal and then human testing.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/10/2015
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017