Implantable Artificial Kidney Development Receives $6M NIH Grant
Wow! Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Wiliam Fissell IV, MD is the co-PI) and the University of California at San Francisco (bioengineer Shuvo Roy, PhD is the co-PI) have teamed up to develop an implantable artificial kidney. The project, in the works for more than a decade, has been fast-tracked by the FDA, and will use silicon nanotechnology and cell culture.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/11/2015
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019