Implantable Artificial Kidney Development Receives $6M NIH Grant
Wow! Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Wiliam Fissell IV, MD is the co-PI) and the University of California at San Francisco (bioengineer Shuvo Roy, PhD is the co-PI) have teamed up to develop an implantable artificial kidney. The project, in the works for more than a decade, has been fast-tracked by the FDA, and will use silicon nanotechnology and cell culture.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/11/2015
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017