Grow Your Own Kidney One Day
Scientists at the University of VA have found human stem cells that grow into kidney blood vessels. And, as the blood vessels form, they also create blood cells. Doctors did not previously know that blood cells are also formed within the kidneys.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017