Grow Your Own Kidney One Day
Scientists at the University of VA have found human stem cells that grow into kidney blood vessels. And, as the blood vessels form, they also create blood cells. Doctors did not previously know that blood cells are also formed within the kidneys.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019