Implantable Artificial Kidney Will Offer Freedom
The National Institutes of Health are giving a multi-million dollar grant to UCSF’s Dr. Shuvo Roy and his team, to help move an implantable artificial kidney toward human testing, aiming for 2 years from now. Many are excited about the potential for this kidney to free people from dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/10/2016
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017