Implantable Artificial Kidney Will Offer Freedom
The National Institutes of Health are giving a multi-million dollar grant to UCSF’s Dr. Shuvo Roy and his team, to help move an implantable artificial kidney toward human testing, aiming for 2 years from now. Many are excited about the potential for this kidney to free people from dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/10/2016
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019