Anyone Got a Tissue?
A novel bioengineered vein comprised of human tissue (HAV) implanted into the arms of patients for HD access had positive results—which opens the door for future developments.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/08/2016
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019