Anyone Got a Tissue?
A novel bioengineered vein comprised of human tissue (HAV) implanted into the arms of patients for HD access had positive results—which opens the door for future developments.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/08/2016
- Tailored Dialysate Posted 03/16/2018
- Bionic Mini-Kidney! Posted 03/16/2018
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018