Copycat Device Mimics Kidney Function
A new device uses human cells to replicate kidney function, so it can better predict the body's response to drugs than animals or static cell cultures.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/09/2017
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017