Northwest Kidney Centers Invests in the Future of Dialysis
NKC will provide a $15 million grant over the next 5 years to support the University of Washington’s Center for Dialysis Innovation to transform dialysis. The aim is to develop low-cost, energy and water-efficient therapies, including wearable dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2017
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017