Northwest Kidney Centers Invests in the Future of Dialysis
NKC will provide a $15 million grant over the next 5 years to support the University of Washington’s Center for Dialysis Innovation to transform dialysis. The aim is to develop low-cost, energy and water-efficient therapies, including wearable dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2017
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019