Northwest Kidney Centers Invests in the Future of Dialysis
NKC will provide a $15 million grant over the next 5 years to support the University of Washington’s Center for Dialysis Innovation to transform dialysis. The aim is to develop low-cost, energy and water-efficient therapies, including wearable dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2017
- Portable Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Scanner Could “See” Body Water Posted 08/14/2019
- Quanta Takes a Step Toward FDA Approval for the SC+ Home HD Machine Posted 08/14/2019
- New AAKHI to Create Incentives for Innovations—Like Artificial Kidneys! Posted 07/15/2019
- Growing a New Human Kidney Posted 06/13/2019
- Kidney X Award Pipeline Includes Home Dialysis Innovations Posted 05/15/2019