Can someone build a solar dialysis machine for less than US$1000 at scale, will do treatments for less than $5 a day with any water source, and be as good as current machines? The George Institute and Mr. Garvey are banking on it!
Read the full article » | Posted 08/17/2017
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017