VasQ and A
The FDA has approved VasQ, a new device to reduce fistula failure, for a 2-year clinical trial with 129 patients. The device keeps fistulas from growing too large by providing an external support.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/17/2017
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017