Obstacle Overcome to 3D Printed Kidneys
How do you 3D print the tiny, complex blood vessels in the kidneys? Prellis Biologics has found a way to print microvasculature—and has obtained $1.8M in seed funding to take the approach to the next step.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2017
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017