Obstacle Overcome to 3D Printed Kidneys
How do you 3D print the tiny, complex blood vessels in the kidneys? Prellis Biologics has found a way to print microvasculature—and has obtained $1.8M in seed funding to take the approach to the next step.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2017
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019