Surgery-free Dialysis Fistulas on the Horizon
Ultrasound-guided nanotechnology (Ellipsys Vascular Access System, from Avenu Medical) has been used to fuse arteries and veins to create dialysis fistulas without surgery! The 23-minute procedure worked 95% of the time in an early trial, with 90% good enough to do dialysis, less time to first cannulation—and lower infection risk and scarring.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/14/2017
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019