Nanofiber mesh could be a cheaper option than dialysis
Researchers from Japan have developed a nanofiber mesh that contains absorbent minerals to soak up waste products from the blood. The new material can remove creatinine, and now will be tweaked to clean up other wastes as well. The goal is to have dialysis that is so small it can be worn on an arm.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/09/2014
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017