PD in PKD?
There is yet more evidence that people with PDK can successfully do PD. Researchers in Peking analyzed survival data from people with PKD between1993 and 2015 on PD vs. HD. Additionally, they matched PD patients who did and did not have PKD. Neither PD nor PKD independently predicted mortality.
Read the abstract » | (added 09/15/2017)
Related Journal Articles
- Waist Circumference Linked to Survival on PD | (added 06/12/2017)
- Obesity and PD Catheter Function | (added 10/12/2017)
- New PD Strategies Using Icodextrin | (added 07/14/2017)
- More CMS Incentives Needed to Boost Home Dialysis | (added 10/13/2017)
- Can PD Treat Alzheimer’s Disease? | (added 08/17/2017)