PD in PKD?
There is yet more evidence that people with PDK can successfully do PD. Researchers in Peking analyzed survival data from people with PKD between1993 and 2015 on PD vs. HD. Additionally, they matched PD patients who did and did not have PKD. Neither PD nor PKD independently predicted mortality.
Read the abstract » | (added 09/15/2017)
Related Journal Articles
- New PD Strategies Using Icodextrin | (added 07/14/2017)
- Can PD Treat Alzheimer’s Disease? | (added 08/17/2017)
- Bone Mineral Balance in Short Daily HD: A Cautionary Tale | (added 09/15/2017)
- The Impact of AGEs on the Gut Microbiome in PD | (added 10/13/2017)
- Hydrogels as Scaffolding for Kidney Regeneration | (added 08/17/2017)