New Act Could Expand Access to Telemedicine for Home Dialysis
CHRONIC Care Act would expand the originating sites for monthly clinical assessments to include freestanding dialysis facilities and patients’ homes, and lift geographic limits, starting in 2019. Home dialysis patients would still need a face-to-face visit with a nephrologist at least once every 3 months.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2017
- California Dialysis Cost-savings Bill Temporarily Halted Posted 01/09/2020
- Follow the Money…to PD Posted 12/10/2019
- MEDPAC and Others Try to Apply Brakes to the AAKHI ETC Model Posted 10/14/2019
- AAKHI Executive Order Gives Hope to Home Dialysis Supporters Posted 08/14/2019
- Comment on the AAKHI Until September 16th Posted 08/14/2019