Baxter’s REVACLEAR Dialyzer May Offer New Benefits
A new study of 37,500 HD patient records found that use of a REVACLEAR high flux dialyzer was linked to the need for 100 to 600 fewer units of ESA per treatment than matched patients who used an Optiflux® 160 or 180 dialyzer. Researchers also noted a trend toward lower IV iron doses with the Revaclear—while keeping the same HD dose and hemoglobin level.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/09/2016
- ADC Session Compared/Contrasted Four Home HD Machines Posted 02/19/2020
- Using AI to Increase Nephrologists’ Comfort with Home Dialysis Posted 02/19/2020
- Safe At Home Posted 01/09/2020
- Fresenius: Growth of Home Dialysis is NINE Times that of In-Center HD Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius TheHub is Three Connected Applications in One Posted 11/16/2019