Ooh, a mobile app approach to help more patients dialyze at home...
A Sault St. Marie, Canada company called eQOL is working on iPad and other mobile apps to help people with chronic disease take care of themselves and transition out of hospitals to home. Their new DiCAT (Dialysis Platform for Communication, Assistance, and Training) product will help support people on home dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/06/2013
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019