Health Services Advisory Group End Stage Renal Disease Network 13
For more than three decades, HSAG has been committed to improving the quality of healthcare services in order to achieve the best possible patient outcomes.
- Healthcare quality expertise to those who deliver care and those who receive care.
- Tools and resources for patients, families, and caregivers to be advocates for their own health.
Since our beginning in 1979, we have advanced to become a multi-state Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO), External Quality Review Organization (EQRO), and End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network contractor, serving approximately:
- 25 percent of our nation’s Medicare population.
- 46 percent of our nation’s Medicaid population.
- 20 percent of our nation's dialysis population.
Quality: It’s Who We Are and What We Do. We embody quality in all we do: in the services we provide, in the knowledge we share, and in the relationships we build with providers, patients, families, and caregivers. Quality is our way of doing business, and directs all of our actions and work.
- Health Services Advisory Group End Stage Renal Disease Network 13
- 4200 Perimeter Center Drive, Suite 102
- Oklahoma City, 73112
- Phone: (405)942-6000
- Fax: (405)942-6884
- Website: www.hsag.com/en/esrd-networks/esrd-network-13/
Health Services Advisory Group End Stage Renal Disease Network 13 has been a sponsor of Home Dialysis Central since 2016