Quality Insights Renal Network 4
Quality Insights Renal Network 4 brings extensive experience in working with kidney care partners and quality improvement. We are part of WVMI & Quality Insights with a mission of “improving the health of the people we serve.”
WVMI & Quality Insights also serves as ESRD Network 3 through its Quality Insights Renal Network division and ESRD Network 5 (through its Mid-Atlantic Renal Coalition division). Adding to its renal network experience, WVMI & Quality Insights holds Quality Innovation Network - Quality Improvement Organization designation in the states of Delaware, Louisiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Here at QIRN 4, we:
- Develop standards to improve patient care.
- Provide educational resources for patients, families and renal professionals.
- Promote vocational rehabilitation to help patients remain working or return to the work force.
- Support facilities and staff in resolving patient issues.
- Assist in resolving patient grievances.
- Collect and report ESRD statistics.
- Are committed to making sure people with Medicare who have been diagnosed with end-stage renal disease receive the care they need.
Our foremost goal is to provide patient-focused services to the almost 18,000 beneficiaries in our Network, helping them navigate the system and take an active role in their care."
- Quality Insights Renal Network 4
- 610 Freedom Business Center, Suite 102
- King of Prussia, 19406
- Phone: (610) 265-2418
- Fax: 610-783-0374
- Website: www.qirn4.org/
Quality Insights Renal Network 4 has been a sponsor of Home Dialysis Central since 2016