A New Clue for Why Home Treatments May Preserve Kidney Function Longer
Organ stunning strikes again. A new study finds that standard in-center HD caused significant drops in kidney blood flow. And, among 11 patients whose function declined, 10 had myocardial stunning as well. Read More
KidneyViews Blog Topics:
Join us for our weekly home dialysis blog.
to subscribe to new post alerts. Tell us what YOU think—we welcome guest posts!
Each month, we gather recent research abstracts about home dialysis.
Visit our Journal Watch
to learn more:
Featured Links: FREE Helpful Tools on Home Dialysis Central!
- Need to choose a treatment? Our My Life, My Dialysis Choice decision aid is now in English and Spanish, and once you use it online, it will work as an offline app.
- Are you flattened by HD? Our Ultrafiltration Calculator will tell you if your treatment is removing water at a safe rate for your heart and other organs. Slower is better. Try it today!
- Need help sorting out PD or home HD tasks? We’re here for you! Try our PATH-D tools—print two copies: one is for the dialyzor to complete and the other is for the potential care partner. Get on the same page!
- Clinicians: Who might be a good candidate for a home treatment? The MATCH-D can help you find out.
- Need a tool that you don’t see here? Contact us at email@example.com