Fresenius Kidney Care
A division of Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA), Fresenius Kidney Care is the worldwide leader in the treatment of renal disease and an innovative leader in kidney disease research. Serving over 190,000 patients, our care teams are dedicated to helping people thrive on dialysis and live longer, healthier lives.
The right treatment option for you may depend on considerations like your daily schedule, travel preferences, work commitments and lifestyle.
Home dialysis can mean fewer food restrictions, less medication and better results. You’ll also have more flexibility with treatment schedules, so you can keep the lifestyle you love.
Benefits of home dialysis:
Schedule your treatment around your life
Enjoy fewer food and drink restrictions
Take fewer medications
Make fewer trips to the dialysis center
Keep the social, school or work life you love
Caring for someone on dialysis
Dialysis is a life changer for the person undergoing treatment, as well as close family and friends. Get tools and guidance to help provide support as a care partner—and take care of yourself along the way. That way both you and your loved one can thrive. Get tips for Peritoneal dialysis care partners and access tips for home hemodialysis care partners.
Visit the Fresenius Kidney Care website to learn more about dialysis treatment options and to see how our patients are thriving on dialysis.
Fresenius clinics: See all Fresenius clinics that offer home dialysis therapies.
Fresenius Kidney Care
Phone: 1-888-373-1470 (toll-free)
- Fresenius Kidney Care
- Phone: 866-647-9396 (toll-free)
- Email: email@example.com
Fresenius Kidney Care has been a sponsor of Home Dialysis Central since 2004
News and Info
- Employees Celebrate Merger with NxStage Through “Canstruction”
- Fresenius Celebrates National Kidney Month with Donations For Home Dialysis Awareness
- Improving Access to Home Dialysis: Q&A with CEOs Bill Valle and Jeff Burbank
- Fresenius Medical Care Completes Acquisition of NxStage Medical
- Fresenius Medical Care Demonstrates Advances in Kidney Care Using Artificial Intelligence and Connected Home Therapies
- Eating and Drinking on Peritoneal Dialysis
- Can You Travel on Dialysis? - Chris’ Story
- Empowered to thrive: Sam Trevino’s home dialysis and transplant story
- True Love and Peritoneal Dialysis - Shannon’s Story
Do you have a question for Fresenius Kidney Care? Fill out the form below completely. Be sure to include important information like your name, your phone number, relevant contact information, and a detailed description of the reason for which you are making contact.