Quanta Dialysis Technologies
Based in the Midlands of the United Kingdom, Quanta is a technology-enabled provider of innovative dialysis products and services. Quanta aims to improve the lives of dialysis patients through beautifully engineered solutions. The lead product, SC+, is a small, simple and versatile haemodialysis system designed to provide greater freedom and flexibility in the delivery of life sustaining dialysis treatment – making the therapy manageable to a broad range of users across a wide range of environments, from the ICU to the home.
As a CE marked medical device, SC+ has been successfully piloted with the NHS, demonstrating clinical efficacy and performance compatible with traditional treatment regimens used in-centre. The innovative and patented technology behind SC+ is based on a design breakthrough that allows all dialysate fluid management to be conducted on a small, lightweight, disposable cartridge. The unobtrusive, simple-to-use and digitally connected design of SC+ is intended to empower more patients to take control of their lives with selfcare and home dialysis. Meanwhile, as a portable, compact and versatile device, SC+ supports dialysis delivery across a range of care settings and therapy prescriptions.
For more information, please visit our website: quantadt.com.
SC+ is not yet FDA cleared and not yet available for sale or use in the USA.
News and Links:
- June 2020: Quanta Provides Compact Dialysis Systems to NHS to Support Increased Need Caused by COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Blog: Home Dialysis – The Time is Now
- March 2020: Quanta Publishes Study in PLOS ONE: Enhancement of Solute Clearance using Pulsatile Push-Pull Dialysate Flow for SC+
- August 2019: Quanta Appoints Benchmark Electronics as Manufacturing Partner
- August 2019: Quanta Begins Study in US to Support FDA Submission
- July 2019: Quanta Raises $48 Million in Series C Funding Round
- July 2019: Quanta Supports the American Kidney Health Initiative
- January 2019: Quanta Appoints Dr Paul Komenda as New Chief Medical Officer
- Quanta Dialysis Technologies
- Tything Road, Alcester
- Warwickshire B49 6EU
- United Kingdom
- Phone: +44 (0) 1789 400043
- Fax: +44 (0) 1789 762193
- Website: quantadt.com
Quanta Dialysis Technologies has been a sponsor of Home Dialysis Central since 2015
News and Info
Do you have a question for Quanta Dialysis Technologies? Fill out the form below completely. Be sure to include important information like your name, your phone number, relevant contact information, and a detailed description of the reason for which you are making contact.