Nephrology News & Issues
Nephrology News & Issues, recipient of two NKF Public Service Awards, celebrates its 30th year in 2016 as a monthly, peer-reviewed news journal that takes a global approach to covering the political, social, and economic issues surrounding the delivery of care to kidney patients. A series of quarterly news columns that debuted in 2004 in the pages of NN&I includes Trends in Home Dialysis. Other columns focus on nursing, hypertension, nutrition, vascular access, and transplantation. On its recently redesigned website, NN&I keeps the renal care team abreast of important developments each day. Visit the site at nephrologynews.com.
For information on subscribing to NN&I, visit the website and click on the "subscribe" button on the home page.
- Nephrology News & Issues
- Phone: 602-653-5074
- Website: nephrologynews.com
Nephrology News & Issues has been a sponsor of Home Dialysis Central since 2004
- The potential for home therapies
- Exit of Baxter in home hemodialysis market could slow modality’s expansion
- New report unveils more barriers to expanding the home dialysis pool
- Focus on patient-friendly and connective technology should benefit home dialysis patients
- Fluid shortage impacting growth in the PD patient population
- A trifecta for home dialysis with new technology
- New data shows home HD superior for patient and technique survival, hospitalizations
- Trends in Home Dialysis
- Tracking outcomes in the increasing use of urgent peritoneal dialysis
- CMS increases payment for home training, but funds get lost in the bottom line
- Incentives for home dialysis - for the right reasons?
- Financial incentives may be increasing home dialysis patient census in the U.S.