NxStage Medical, Inc.
NxStage has a history rooted deeply in technology and research. We are committed not only to research but also education, advocacy, and social responsibility, working closely with our partners, customers, and patients. In short, we are about building next generation dialysis solutions that improve patient quality of life.
NxStage is leading the way in home dialysis with 15+ years of dialysis experience and 27+ million HHD treatments and counting. Thousands of home patients enjoy the freedom and flexibility NxStage systems offer, the first truly portable systems indicated for home hemodialysis in the US. Home dialysis can mean fewer food restrictions, less medication and better results. You’ll also have more flexibility with treatment schedules, so you can keep the lifestyle you love.
Benefits of home dialysis:
- Live Healthier, Better, Longer
- Less stress on your heart
- Schedule your treatment around your life
- Enjoy fewer food and drink restrictions
- Take fewer medications
- Make fewer trips to the dialysis center
- Keep the social, school or work life you love
NxStage Clinics: See all NxStage clinics that offer home dialysis therapies.
Talk to a Patient Consultant
Interested in home dialysis? Talk to a Patient Consultant today! Our consultants are all current or former NxStage users or care partners who can help answer your questions and walk you through what to expect with home dialysis. Call: 1-888-200-6456 to learn more!
- NxStage Medical, Inc.
- 350 Merrimack St.
- Lawrence, 01843
- Website: https://www.nxstage.com
- Contact Us: https://www.nxstage.com/contact/
NxStage Medical, Inc. has been a sponsor of Home Dialysis Central since 2004
NxStage on-demand Webinars
- Roshanda’s Dialysis Journey
- It's the little things!
- Why Home Means More to Home Dialysis Patients
- NxStage Home Hemodialysis Patients Getting Their Lives Back
- Different modalities, as life changes
- Join "Dialysis Families by NxStage" on your mobile device!
- Check out Atlas!
- When People Feel Better They Live Better
- Did you know? Now you may be able to perform home hemodialysis at night while you sleep.
- Laurie's Story - A Message of Courage, Determination and Hope